Friday, January 06, 2006

I have been introduced, thorough the miracle of Podcasting and the internet, to Emergent in the last two months. When I read the first few pages of McLaren's "ANKOC", I thought to myself "finally...". I can't tell you how happy I was to realize that there were other people who were tired of "churchianity" (as LiquidChurch's Tim Lucas put it), and want to move out of the 1950's. I come from a Southern Baptist background, and I have been struggling with many questions over the years. I am starting to have a few answers revealed to me now, which as led me to...MORE QUESTIONS!

Anyway, it's good to be connected with you guys. Thanks to Dixon for inviting me to join the Nashville conversation. I will try to make it to the February meeting, and will probably post often.

If you would like a peek inside my head and my current situation, take a look at my blog: www.blurrychurch.blogger.com

thanks,
Jason
<><

1 comment:

Car Loan said...

Thanks, was looking at your blog and was pretty interesting stuff.