Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Cohort gets Patriotic on July 1


Greetings all,
The Nashville cohort finally returns July 1 for a conversation about "God and Country".
How do missional Christians live as excellent citizen's in their countries with out kowtowing to empire? And, what's more difficult, what does a discipline of holy gratitude look like for the country we live in and the people who have died in it's service?

Come out July 1 for conversation around all these confusing and powerful issues. Holly Rankin Zaher guides us through these issues!

Peace,
Dixon

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting discussion. I really think we have to vote and find a way to mobilize Christians. Somehow, Christians should lead the push for truth in Journalism and Media.

Tavius said...

It was a very good conversation, i had a great time

Unknown said...

I missed you all. I work at Vandy but have a hard time getting to flying saucer and back quickly. I van pool to work so have to take MTA:). I tried to friend Dixon and anyone else I could figure out. I havent been able to connect.