- With the first Christian community practicing their faith as a minority religion, can Christians today do the same as a majority?
- How has the notion of empire and colonialism shaped evangelism?
- How does one go about a theology of money and/or capitalism?
- What is the church’s relationship to the state and vice versa?
- What role should one’s faith play when campaigning for political office?
- How has our understanding of democracy shaped church polity?
- What if the American Revolution, with its believed divine inspiration, had failed?
- How does one navigate the often blurry line between church and state when it comes to social programming?
- Is America a “Christian nation”?
- How does one live missionally and prophetically in today’s America?
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Think About It
Some thoughts to guide us:
Posted by Sam Davidson at 3:35 PM