Saturday, February 10, 2007

Good Discussion on Thursday

Hey all,

I thought we had a good discussion on Thursday, at our meeting. I was glad to hear some folks voice their thoughts on the topic. I want to encourage everyone to continue to do that. I noticed that some folks were more in a listening mode. While I appreciate that, it seemed that newer folks had a lot to say. I would (honestly) have loved to hear from the regulars more.

Would anyone like to share their thoughts or comments about evangelism, pluralism, or whatever here on the blog? Or link to their own blogs if you are talking about it there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a good discussion. I am already looking forward to next month.

I talk bout evangelism from time to time on my blog.
http://www.fallawake.com

Peace,
Reba